We are growing, grow with us!
Do you want to work in a dynamic company with new daily challenges and opportunities? If the answer is yes, then PharmaLex is your career opportunity!
To strengthen our presence in central Europe, we are looking at the earliest possible (for our location in Mannheim) for a:
Regional Sales Manager DACH
- Develop sales strategies, proposals, and forecasts within designated region. Develop and conduct sales presentations.
- Prepare quotations, proposals and customer correspondence together with subject matter experts.
- You ensure a good customer relationship with our existing customers.
- Analyze opportunities, identify key personnel within client organization, and develop strong business relationships with them.
- Gain understanding of clients' business challenges and goals
- Support in seeking new business
- Follow up with new accounts to ensure customer satisfaction and fulfillment of the job.
- Maintain accurate records of sales calls, customer files, and sales activity information within standard reporting tools of the company
- Liaise with regional management and the heads of the different business units to pursue business opportunities
- Prepare and conduct key account reviews with large clients on an annual basis at least
- You have successfully obtained a bachelor’s degree in business / economics. Alternatively, you have completed a similarly focused apprenticeship program (e.g. Industriekauffrau/Industriekaufmann)
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in business-to-business sales, preferably key account management.
- Ideally first experience in the healthcare business from a supplier’s perspective or from within a healthcare company
- You are a team player with the ability to influence and empower others. Business partners describe you as communicative, conscientious, accurate and responsible
- You are results driven self-motivated with a highly independent working style
- You possess a flexible mind set, are highly accountable and well organized
- You have a high willingness to travel when required
- You can demonstrate experience in “cold calling potential leads”
- You are a native German speaker and fluent in business English
- A valid driver’s license is required
- You already live in the Rhein-Neckar region or can imagine moving there
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity