We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Lead Medical Information
- Expert for medical information related questions within the department as well as for customers, national and international regulatory authorities
- Set-up, management, and participation in the operative part of medical information systems
- Writing/Review of procedural documents such as Working Instructions, SOPs, Working Procedures, Templates etc. for PharmaLex medical information projects
- Organize and perform training of the above-mentioned procedural documents
- Regular monitoring and evaluation of changes in medical information regulations
- Work with the Business Unit Head, country Business Unit Heads and individual Service Coordinators to define and develop the strategy for the respective service area.
- Development of customer-orientated processes, solutions and tools for medical information activities with the Leads and the Service Area Head
- Set-up, development, and maintenance of customer relations as key contact
- Reception and analysis of customer’s business processes and optimisation of such
- Collaboration in designing the department strategy with the heads of the department
- Training of staff in selected areas of medical information as well as training in safety-relevant aspects related to the use of medicinal products.
- Follow-up of scientific and regulatory development especially concerning the topic pharmacovigilance and medical information and passing on relevant information to PharmaLex employees and clients.
- Degree in Natural Science or equivalent and ideally also a doctorate degree
- 3-5 years experience in Medical Information
- Knowledge of relevant legislative and non-legislative guidelines of drug safety
- Detailed knowledge of project-specific SOPs (internal and customer specific) as well as the global PharmaLex SOPs
- Ability to organize operations and take over project management
- Ability to analyse and solve problems and to develop pragmatic solutions within regulatory framework
- Ability to balance client concerns and company interests
- Ability to assimilate and analyse information rapidly
- Ability to adjust rapidly to new, unknown, challenging situations
- Autonomous, concentrated and high-quality work
- Sense of responsibility
- Fluent English skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.