We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Lead Proposal / Quote Architect with Regulatory Affairs focus
- Lead proposal creation / writing for strategic or complex opportunities (RfIs/RfPs)
- Main focus is on Regulatory Affairs, but may also involve other domains (such as Pharmacovigilance, Development, Quality)
- Understand client need and business vision, collect and digest various insights coming from customer stakeholders and external sources and be able to build a holistic picture of customer project target setup, architectures, role splits etc.
- Proactive identification of customer challenges / inefficiencies and facilitating internal elaboration of possible solutions
- Coordinate internal input from Key Account Managers, Sales Managers, Subject Matter Experts, Service Solution Leads, Legal and collaborate with Proposal Management Team
- Build technical proposals and discuss the proposal with the customer and internal stakeholders
- Shaping the client demand into proposal form, assuring document consistency, bringing multiple threads together in terms of content till finalization of proposal / quote
- Prepare and present technical presentations to customers (bid defence meetings)
- Build and manage proposal content of internal knowledge database
- Excellent managerial understanding of Regulatory Affairs; additional knowledge of adjacent areas (Pharmacovigilance etc) is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years hands on experience in the field of Regulatory Affairs, for new submissions and maintenance activities, either at service provider or in pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to understand complex customer requests, structure a response and orchestrate a team of experts to create a winning proposition.
- Minimum 3 years of Project Management and/or Solution Architect experience for large and complex service-oriented projects
- Broad technical, process and business understanding with an ability to quickly familiarize oneself with new areas of expertise.
- Managing multiple communication channels and ensuring awareness and teamwork with different internal and external stakeholders on multiple levels
- Effectively visualizing and presenting complex concepts to various audiences
- Autonomous, concentrated and high-quality work
- Sense of responsibility and business development attitude
- Very good command of written and spoken English
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.