We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
We are looking for motivated, committed candidates who will enjoy working independently within our successful team in a challenging environment. So, if your career is much more than just a job for you but rather your passion, then come and join our successful team. In Sofia, we are looking for a:
Manager Business Development Operations
- Driving brand awareness through the management of different social media channels (LinkedIn / Twitter), including advising and recommending the viability of social channels, approaches, and tactics
- Market research / competitive intelligence to support operational excellence and enhance portfolio expansion
- Development and maintenance of prospect data in marketing-related software
- Mailing campaigns (Marketing Automation) / Customer journey
- Supporting overall Business Development activities to facilitate internal departments with sales processes
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/communication (or equivalent qualification in related field)
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience in B2B marketing preferably with a focus on Social Media Marketing / Marketing Automation
- Ideally first experience in the healthcare business from a supplier’s perspective or alternative from within a healthcare company
- Confident in MS Office (required); Pardot and Salesforce is a plus
- Team player with the ability to influence others to achieve targets
- Communicative, conscientious, accurate and responsible personality
- Demonstrate a highly independent working style
- Fluent in business English
- Opportunity to conquer exciting and varied challenges alongside a talented team
- Flexible working hours
- Open and collaborative organizational culture with an emphasis on knowledge-sharing
- Business interaction with nearly all branches of the company across 5 continents
- A broad range of initiatives for personal development and professional training.
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations online via our career portal. We appreciate all applications but will be able to contact only the short-listed candidates. Thank you!
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Mr. Georgi Kolev
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.