We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance..
Manager, Business Proposals
Support the Local VDCs throughout the proposal process with regard to local opportunities e.g. RFI, RFP through to Bid Defense and can involve preparing proposal documents, supporting price calculation, collaborating with subject matter experts in the UK and Ireland. The role will mainly support the REG, PER and DCS VDCs but some involvement in QMC proposals.
Contribute to the central knowledge base which is used as the key source of content when responding to client requirements such as RFI/RFPs..
- Prepare documentation to respond to local RFI (Requests for Information) and similar client/prospective client questionnaires.
- Provide support for and responses to local Request for Proposals (RFPs)
- Establish timelines for completion of deliverables.
- Coordinate and lead group discussions with internal stakeholders relevant for each RFI/RFP.
- Work with counterparts in PharmaLex departments to present a harmonised response to client requirement documents (RFI/RFPs), ensuring that deliverables are similar in content, style, structure, accuracy and quality.
- Provide quality control of deliverables through review, verification, and evaluation of written proposals to assure agreement with cost estimates, client specifications, and any internal assumptions.
- Complete pricing tools to verify profitability, that budgets are accurate and that processes are followed.
- Conduct quality control checks to ensure the final budget and proposal text meet required standards and adhere to PharmaLex directives.
- Ensure final RFI/RFP response complies with the stipulated client instructions.
- Ensure timely preparation of high-quality proposals.
- Update RFP Planner to ensure an up to date record of ongoing proposal work is maintained.
- Assist with the production of Bid Defence collateral.
- Provide updates for the proposal knowledge base and other centrally-held content.
- Manage UK/Ireland content and develop standard texts.
- 3 years’ experience in proposal management OR 3 years’ experience in relevant technical role (e.g. Regulatory, Quality, PV). Minimum of 3 years’ experience in proposal management / pre-sales
- Fluency in English (C1 level)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe Writer, Teams and SharePoint)
- Numerate / analytical skills, with an aptitude for numbers
- Strong time management / organizational skills
- Autonomous, concentrated and high-quality work
- Excellent communication
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to work in a team, but also independently
- Sense of responsibility
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Open minded and willingness to work in local and international teams
- Strong work ethic and adaptable
- Flexibility / Change Management
- Part-time applications encouraged (30 hours a week).
- Understanding clients’ structures and needs and pains
- Knowledge of database / knowledge bases e.g. Qvidian (preferable)
- An understanding of the pharmaceutical industry would be an advantage.
- 25 Days holiday plus BH
- 8% employer pension contribution
- Healthcare or Health cash plan
- The role can be based at any of our UK locations.
- An opportunity to work within an organisation with a positive work/life balance environment
- Continuous development opportunities through knowledge and experience as well as training
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receiving your CV and a covering letter, explaining how you meet or exceed the specifications for this position, including your salary expectations on-line.
To apply, please use the "apply now" button below
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.