We are growing, grow with us!
Want to work in a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities? Then PharmaLex is your career opportunity!
PharmaLex is one of the leading service providers for the global pharmaceutical industry. We offer end-to-end regulated services and specialize in all aspects of approval and maintenance of medicinal products and medical devices. We support pharma companies throughout the entire product lifecycle, ensuring initial submissions and approvals as well as keeping compliance with pharmaceutical regulations worldwide. Our services extend way beyond market approval, providing high level strategic consultancy as well as hands-on work to extend product registrations into new markets across all regions of the world.
The success of our company grows with the excellent expertise and the high motivation of our employees.
If for you, your profession is not only a job but also a vocation and you enjoy working with people and in teams as part of a global organization, then you are very welcome to join us.
To strengthen our successful team, we are looking as of now (independent of location in Germany) for a:
Manager Controlling (m/f/d)
- Supporting budgeting process on group level
- Preparation of monthly actual-to-budget analyses for management purposes and reporting
- Review of financial reporting from various affiliates to parent company
- Management reporting and preparation of ad hoc analyses for management purposes
- Potentially, developing and monthly performing of project related reports regarding adherence the schedule and cost control (internal and external projects)
- University degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or comparable qualification
- At least 2-5 years of experience in finance, project management, planning, budgeting, forecasting, controlling, reporting, analyses, and compliance
- Proven experience in multinational companies and international business (matrix organization would be helpful)
- Basic knowledge of accounting is a plus
- IT affinity
- Knowledge of Lucanet, Salesforce, Power-BI, advanced excel modelling, etc. is a plus
- Experience in Healthcare and Life Sciences industries and organizations is a plus
- Proficiency in English
- German language skills would be a plus
- Business minded, result orientated, and with high attention to detail with a realistic approach towards cost-benefit for reporting
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, good organizational, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
We offer you
- Diverse and challenging job
- Open and appreciative corporate culture
- Flexible working hours based on trust
- Possibility to work reduced number of hours
- Possibility to work from home
- Continuous development opportunities through knowledge and experience as well as training
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.