We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Cencora PharmaLex is your career opportunity. Cencora PharmaLex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Manager, Human Resources
This role comes at an exciting time for Cencora PharmaLex following our integration with Phlexglobal in the UK. Our team work closely together to provide HR support to approx. 300 employees. In this role you will develop, manage and oversee the overall people approach ensuring that it supports us to achieve sustainable business performance. You will work collaboratively to ensure that we deliver an effective, joined-up service. In doing so you will take the lead on key people initiatives, people change implementation and embedding policies, processes and optimal ways of working.
This position can be based from our Tring or Cornwall office, with the flexibility of remote working also offered.
- Responsible for recruitment activities in the UK. Includes advising on the job description content, advertising externally, qualifying candidates, liaising with recruitment agencies, arranging interviews, communicating with candidates and making offers of employment.
- Onboarding of new hires. Liaise with business support and the line manager to ensure everything is in place. Carry out HR induction.
- Provide advice and guidance to employees and line managers on HR related topics e.g. policy interpretation, performance management, absence management and all general HR queries.
- Review and create HR policies/employee handbook as required.
- Support managers in implementing HR policies and practices effectively.
- Management of the entry and exit processes.
- Management of the yearly staff appraisal process (as applicable)
- Career Development: organization and evaluation of staff development/training programs in conjunction with line managers.
- Ensure accurate records of employment and personnel data are maintained and managing HR administration.
- Where appropriate, act as an interface for external payroll, represent the business and employees with the company pension provider.
- CIPD qualification.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Profound experience of HR policy and process development and deployment.
- Excellent working knowledge of UK employment legislation and prevailing HR standards; such knowledge is maintained by the job holder.
- Very good written and spoken communication skills with both internal and external colleagues and suppliers.
- Adaptable and comfortable with change.
- Conscientious and discreet with confidential data.
- Experienced user of the MS-Office package and HR systems/databases.
- 25 days holiday plus BH (increasing to 27 after qualifying service)
- 8% employer pension contribution
- An opportunity to work within an organisation with a positive work/life balance environment
- Continuous development opportunities through knowledge and experience as well as training
If you are interested in joining our Cencora PharmaLex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Regional Director, Human Resources UK/Ireland
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.