Brandwood CKC, a PharmaLex company, based in Sydney (Australia) is looking for:
Manager Human Resources – part time (20-24 hours per week)
- Supporting company staff, including coordinating and supporting the recruitment process.
- Enhance the organisation’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Onboarding newcomers to the company
- Analyse trends in compensation and benefits, research, and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organisation attracts and retains top talent.
- Providing the necessary support for payroll requirements
- Supporting induction and training
- Supporting employee opportunities for professional development
- Responsible for the role out of company development programs
- Managing succession planning of staff
- Oversee employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations. Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing the organisation at hearings..
- Liaising with the Global HR to ensure the company objectives are aligned and implemented
- Implement agreed employee benefits programs and informing employees of benefits.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Any further matters as directed.
- Degree in psychology, social sciences or business administration with an emphasis on Human Resources management (others are not excluded)
- Proven experience in a generalist HR role
- +3 years of experience in related tasks in a similar role
- Previous experience in the pharmaceutical industry is a plus
- Change Management experience
- Flexibility, adaptability and ability to influence and motivate others
- Excellent communication skills, empathy, trustworthiness, intercultural / diversity competence
- Problem solving skills, independent way of working, initative, service orientation, enthusiasm
- MS Office skills
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.