We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Manager - Information Technology
- Knowledge and understanding of best practices for service management(ITSM).
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to be influential and persuasive with stakeholders.
- Ensuring that all processes used by the service desk are thoroughly documented, consistently audited, and regularly improved.
- Ability to draft policies, procedures, guidelines and work instructions.
- Conducting and sharing results from service and operation performance reviews.
- Coordinating and managing all relevant stakeholders, including the support desk team, customers, and other teams that are involved in service desk operations.
- Being aware of and managing the costs of running the service desks.
- Proficient in Microsoft 365 Online-Exchange, SharePoint, MS Teams and more O365 technologies. Azure Intune and security.
- Intune MDM and MAM administration, support, and design.
- Microsoft licensing policy, compliance Policies ,conditional Access ,Azure Security Groups (Dynamic and Assigned) ,Log Analytics ,enrolment of devices, Power-Shell script profiles.
- Qualification: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System administration, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience required.
- Work experience: 5-8 years of relevant experience in Information technology.
- Knowledge: ITSM, Service desk, Service desk tools, Cloud computing, Microsoft Azure,
MS Office 365, Intune, and ITIL Foundation.
- Responsible, Decision Making, Communication, Results Orientation, problem solving, organisational skills
- Soft skills: Outstanding communication skills (written and Verbal)
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Ms Vineeta Bisht
Manager Human Resources India