We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Manager Pharmacovigilance, Regional Lead
The resource will preferably be based in the EU, however, we are open to any candidate globally
- Lead handover activities from the customer to local PharmaLex teams (partners/affiliates) during the implementation phase
- Allocate the right level of local resources to each country ensuring deputization
- Identify training needs and put in place induction plans if needed assigning a mentor
- Coordinate and lead the communication with local teams in the region from the customer and PharmaLex
- Management of local teams and identification of resource/ staffing needs in the region
- Identify issues for escalation in the region, reporting them to the LPVS Operational Lead and LPVS Program Manager
- Responsible for timely and high-quality management of local pharmacovigilance and medical information activities in the region
- Main point of contact for local PV teams as interface with all LPPVs / National PV Contact Persons (NCPs) in the region
- Provide local project related trainings to local teams requested by the customer or PharmaLex
- Provide feedback into project-specific processes related to the management of local PV teams and implement those at the regional level.
- Participate in regular team meetings with local PV teams and document with minutes and action plans.
- Oversight of local PV activities at the regional level and providing support to local teams based on activities described in the Project-specific customer process documents and requirements.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Master’s degree in medicine, pharmacy, natural science
- Proven experience in local pharmacovigilance activities at the affiliate level (5+ years PV experience)
- Proven experience being LPPV or National PV Contact Person (NCPs)
- Detailed knowledge of the applicable legislation
- Experience with management and steering of projects
- Clear understanding of client needs
- High affinity to work with complex business processes
- High sense of responsibility and self-motivation
- Ability to adapt flexibly to changing project conditions and open to change management processes
- Capability of supervision, prioritisation, and processing of parallel projects and tasks
- Excellent team player
- Complex problem solving, strong understanding of business
- Structured, analytical, systematic, and independent manner
- Autonomous, concentrated, and high-quality work
- Very good written and spoken communication skills with internal and external customers, stakeholders, colleagues, and supervisors
- Experienced user of the MS-office packages
- Very good command of English
- Opportunity to conquer exciting and varied challenges alongside a talented team
- Flexible working hours (remote work possible)
- Open and collaborative organizational culture with an emphasis on knowledge-sharing
- Business interaction with nearly all branches of the company across 5 continents
- A broad range of initiatives for personal development and professional training
- The opportunity to grow in clinical safety field in the company
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.