We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
We are looking for motivated, committed candidates who will enjoy working independently within our successful team in a challenging environment. So, if your career is much more than just a job for you but rather your passion, then come and join our successful team. In Denmark we are looking for a Manager Pharmacovigilance with a strong pharma background.
- Participate in pre- and post-market drug safety projects in a global organization
- Production and review of periodic safety re-ports and risk management plans
- Literature search
- Signal management
- Set-up and maintain global pharmacovigilance systems and agreements
- Establishment and maintenance of Pharmacovigilance System Master File (PSMF)
- Role as Local Responsible Person and QPPV
- Academic degree in pharmacy or life science
- At least 5 years of experience in Pharmacovigilance
- Well organized and sense of accuracy
- Flexible and committed to meet deadlines
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Team player
Exciting and varied challenges in a friendly team, as well as many opportunities for personal development and job training.
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Senior Director-Head of Operations Nordics
Phone: +45 78 79 95 14, Mobile: +45 51 64 91 50
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.