We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Manager - Regulatory Affairs
- Act as the project Lead for a Publishing project
- Main point of contact with the customer project lead
- Define and manage the Overall Project Plan and all major deliverables (e.g. staffing, knowledge transfer, operational objectives)
- Setting up of KPIs, monitoring and reporting periodically
- Participation in project governance meetings; ensure transfer of important information from the meetings to the project team members
- Qualification: Bachelor/ Master of Science/ Pharmacy
- Experience: 8+ years of Regulatory Affairs with project management experience
- Skills: Publishing, project management, strategic outsourcing, budgeting, metric/KPI reporting
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Ms Aditi Panchal
Senior Specialist - Human Resources
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.