We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity! Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Manager Scientific Affairs
- Consulting activities or management of subjects related to scientific affairs (advertising, communication, non-promotional materials, medical information, pharmacovigilance) for an operating laboratory within the framework of Early Access or drug with MA projects
- Management and follow-up of non-conformities, as well as associated corrective and preventive actions for the projects for which you will be responsible
- Preparation of specifications (pharmacovigilance, medical information, review of promotional materials) with service providers and qualification of service providers/suppliers for the projects you will be in charge of, analysis of the impact of possible changes
- Participation in the preparation of quality and management reviews.
- Participation in updating or writing the quality documents of the operating laboratory
- Preparation and participation in internal or external audits, as well as ANSM inspections, follow-up of corrective and preventive actions
- Follow-up of the certification activity of the promotional information activity and of any subcontractors
- Pharmacist or a Scientific profile
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry within an operating laboratory, ideally in the quality management department.
- Structured, organized and rigorous mindset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, true team spirit
- Ability to adapt to a reactive and dynamic structure
- Ability to use computer tools (pack office)
- English (reading and understanding)
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.