We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Manager (Toxicology) - Development Consulting & Scientific Affairs
*This role requires office attendance, hence we only consider candidates located in Mumbai, Noida, or Hyderabad*
- Toxicological risk assessment of impurities and excipients in pharmaceutical products
- Evaluation of structure-activity relationship of chemicals, including QSAR to identify the health hazards of unstudied compounds.
- Identification of structural analogues and developing rationale to support read-across evaluation
- Developing safety rationale for setting impurity specifications for pharmaceutical products
- Explore publicly available literature to support developing safety rationale for unstudied chemicals
- Environmental risk assessment of pharmaceuticals
- Health hazard assessment/health risk assessment to address product quality issues and to support product recall decisions
- Masters in pharmacology/pharmacy or PhD in pharmacology/toxicology
- Good understanding on principles of toxicology and pharmacology is a must
- Industry experience of 5-10 years
- Hands on experience in:
- Toxicology studies
- Experience in risk assessment
- PDE and OEL
- Impurity qualification risk assessment
- Structure-activity relationship and QSAR
- Good written (English) communication
- Analytical thinking
- Logical and science based approach
- Attention to details
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.