We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Market Access Manager
We help our clients in the biopharma and life science sectors in developing and implementing innovative strategies, in order to support their go-to-market strategies depending on the life cycle of the technology. You can look forward to exciting and challenging problems to solve in many projects involving multi-disciplinary project teams. We are focused on supporting our clients with:
- Designing and implementing strategies to support the access of new healthcare technologies (drugs, medical devices, diagnostics) to the market
- Manages all aspects of Pricing and Market Access projects, from client engagement and proposal development to project design, direction and execution
- Translates client needs into a relevant Pricing and Market Access strategy
- Develops and maintains client relationships
- Leads client meetings and helps manage client expectations
- Develops expertise in specific areas and demonstrates such expertise by leading project design, client pitches and deliverable presentation
- Strong leader of the local office in Market access and cross functional work with other service areas/ Market Access affiliates
- Leads secondary data analysis in areas of access, pricing and contracting, and brand performance
- Organizes and manages exhaustive primary and secondary research, coordinates collection and elaboration of data about products, HC legislation and trends around the globe.
- Interprets analysis outcomes and identifies broader issues arising from the above analyses.
- Develops well-structured primary interview guides and leads primary interviews about different themes in the healthcare industry.
- Counsels and mentors junior consultants within the organization.
- Leading mid-size consulting teams in go-to-market projects
- Working with us to develop our consulting offering portfolio in Europe
- Self-driven and motivated to take responsibility for sales and pre-sales activities as required
- Completed Degree in Business Economics, Life Sciences/Engineering related programs
- At least 7-8 year-experience as a consultant in the Life Sciences, Medical Devices or Healthcare sectors, with involvement in Pricing and/or Access and forecasting projects at an international level
- Solid understanding of healthcare systems, reimbursement and access pathways for health technologies across the EU (focus on EU5)
- Solid understanding of business models and processes in the Life Sciences, Medical Devices and Healthcare sectors, including but not limited to overall patient journeys.
- Track record in developing new client projects and a mature client network to support this.
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking, ability to summarize complex issues and quantitative + qualitative information into logical recommendation and strategies; ability to problem-solve unstructured challenges.
- Self-assured appearance and excellent communications and team skills
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent in English and Italian (additional languages being a plus)
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.