We are growing, grow with us!
Want to work in a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities? Then PharmaLex is your career opportunity!
PharmaLex is one of the leading service providers for the global pharmaceutical industry. We offer end-to-end regulated services and specialize in all aspects of approval and maintenance of medicinal products and medical devices. We support pharma companies throughout the entire product lifecycle, ensuring initial submissions and approvals as well as keeping compliance with pharmaceutical regulations worldwide. Our services extend way beyond market approval, providing high level strategic consultancy as well as hands-on work to extend product registrations into new markets across all regions of the world.
The success of our company grows with the excellent expertise and the high motivation of our employees.
If for you, your profession is not only a job but also a vocation and you enjoy working with people and in teams as part of a global organization, then you are very welcome to join us.
To strengthen our successful team, we are looking as of now (independent of location in Germany) fulltime or parttime for a:
Market Access Manager (m/f/d)
- Designs and implements strategies to support new drugs and modern connected drug device combinations
- Creates and manages all aspects of project works streams
- Leads secondary data analysis in areas of G-BA benefit assessment, access, pricing and contracting, and brand performance
- Develops relevant pricing and market access strategy, ensures project direction and manages project plan to fully meet all client deliverables
- Develops and maintains client relationships
- Leads client meetings and helps manage client expectations
- Develops expertise in specific areas and demonstrates such expertise by leading development of products, pitches, IP, etc.
- Strong leader of the local office in Market access and cross functional work with other service areas/ MA affiliates
- May lead certain areas of practice development (i.e. DiGA, Digital TX) in support of projects from other affiliate
We expect you to be comfortable with
- German Healthcare system, especially with methods and requirements regarding the G-BA benefit assessment
- Leading mid-size consulting teams in go-to-market projects
- Working with us to develop our consulting offering portfolio in Germany
- Self driven and motivated to take responsibility for sales and pre-sales activities as required
- Completed Degree in Economics, Natural Sciences
- At least 5 years experience as a consultant in the Life Sciences, Medical Devices or Healthcare sectors
- Good understanding of the German Healthcare system, especially of the current reimbursement and access pathway for both medicines and digital health technologies
- Good understanding of the G-BA methods and requirements for early benefit assessment and AMNOG procedure
- Solid understanding of business models and processes in the Life Sciences, Medical Devices and Healthcare sectors, including but not limited to overall patient journeys
- Track record in developing new client projects and a mature client network to support this
- Strong analytical skills. Self-assured appearance and excellent communications and team skills
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent in English and German
We offer you
- Diverse and challenging job
- Open and appreciative corporate culture
- Flexible working hours based on trust
- Possibility to work reduced number of hours
- Possibility to work from home
- Continuous development opportunities through knowledge and experience as well as training
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.