We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Market Access Specialist
- Obtain & maintain perfect knowledge of applicable legislation.
- Stay up to date with scientific developments relevant for the portfolio of the clients.
- Preparation of market access dossiers while ensuring that the dossiers are processed in accordance with the regulations in force and in compliance with the commitments made to clients.
- Preparation of price and reimbursement submissions of Benelux dossiers.
- Participate in working meetings with clients to solve the client’s issues.
- Be actively involved in internal meetings with Pharmalex project teams. Acting Pro-actively in those meetings.
- Participate in audits or diagnosis of dossiers.
- Participate in archiving activities.
- Comply with relevant quality procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree in Life Sciences, preferably Pharmacist’s diploma, or Master’s degree related to the pharmaceutical,biotech and/or medical devices industry.
- Content-related experience in several relevant areas of market access.
- Up to 3 years of professional experience in Market Access.
- Good knowledge of European regulatory requirements for medicinal products.
- Dutch native speaker. Good level of English. Mid level of French is a plus.
- Good knowledge of the MS-Office package.
- Distinctly strong service orientation.
- Professional communication skills (written and verbally); capability to point out issues and provide potential options for solution in the area of expertise.
- Diplomacy, ability to communicate and fit in an international and multicultural environment.
- Ability to manage one or several projects with limited guidance.
- Autonomous approach to work, flexibility and dedication.
- Strong sense of responsibility, organizational skills and intrinsic motivation.
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Ms / Mr Castillo
Senior Specialist, Corporate Talent Acquisition
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.