We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity! Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Market Access Specialist (Dutch speaker)
Responsible for the management of Development Consulting & Scientific Affairs activities related to Market Access requiring specific scientific experience and skills in the health products sector, in line with the requirements of Benelux and European regulations.
*** The right candidate is based in Belgium, as this is a hybrid role type. Based on the profile, we can also consider the Netherlands ***
- Obtain & maintain perfect knowledge of applicable legislation
- Stay up to date with scientific developments relevant for the portfolio of the clients.
- Preparation of market access dossiers while ensuring that the dossiers are processed in accordance with the regulations in force and in compliance with the commitments made to clients
- Preparation of price and reimbursement submissions of Benelux dossiers
- Participate in working meetings with clients to solve the client’s issues
- Be actively involved in internal meetings with Pharmalex project teams. Acting Pro-actively in those meetings
- Participate in audits or diagnosis of dossiers
- Participate in archiving activities
- Comply with relevant quality procedures
- Successful completion of Pharmacist’s diploma or a scientific Master’s degree, or in some cases a specialized bachelor’s degree
- 1 to 3 years of professional experience and project management experience
- Good Knowledge of English on top of Dutch or French.
- Good knowledge of European regulatory requirements for medicinal products
- Distinctly strong service orientation
- Content-related experience in several relevant areas of market access
- Ability to manage one or several projects with limited guidance
- Autonomous approach to work, flexibility and dedication
- Diplomacy, ability to communicate and fit in an international and multicultural environment
- Strong sense of responsibility, organizational skills and intrinsic motivation
- Good knowledge of the MS-Office package
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.