We are growing, grow with us!
We help our clients in the biopharma, digital therapeutics sectors in developing and implementing innovative strategies in order to support their go-to-market strategies depending on the life cycle of the technology. You can look forward to exciting and challenging problems to solve in many projects involving multi-disciplinary project teams.
- Designs and implements strategies to support modern connected drug device combinations
- Creates and manages all aspects of project works streams
- Leads secondary data analysis in areas of access, pricing and contracting, and brand performance
- Develops relevant pricing and market access strategy, ensures project direction and manages project plan to fully meet all client deliverables
- Develops and maintains client relationships
- Leads client meetings and helps manage client expectations
- Develops expertise in specific areas and demonstrates such expertise by leading development of products, pitches, IP, etc.
- Strong leader of the local office in Market access and cross functional work with other service areas/ MA affiliates
- May lead certain areas of practice development (i.e. DiGA, Digital TX) in support of projects from other affiliate
We expect you to be comfortable with
- Leading mid-size consulting teams in go-to-market projects
- Working with us to develop our consulting offering portfolio in Germany
- Self driven and motivated to take responsibility for sales and pre-sales activities as required
- Completed Degree in Economics, Natural Sciences
- At least 5 years experience as a consultant in the Life Sciences, Medical Devices or Healthcare sectors
- Good understanding of current reimbursement and access pathway for both medicines and digital health technologies in Germany
- Solid understanding of business models and processes in the Life Sciences, Medical Devices and Healthcare sectors, including but not limited to overall patient journeys.
- Track record in developing new client projects and a mature client network to support this.
- Strong analytical skills. Self-assured appearance and excellent communications and team skills
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent in English and German
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.