We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
- Support with content creation for internal and external purposes
- Development and maintenance of prospects data in marketing related software
- Support of email marketing campaigns (Marketing Automation) / Establishment of new Customer journeys
- Support of podcast communication channel / internal alignment & conduction with external provider
- Supporting overall Marketing activities
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing / communication (or equivalent qualification in related field)
- Some previous professional experience in B2B marketing preferred with focus on Social Media Marketing / Event Management and/or Email Marketing
- Ideally first experience in the healthcare business from a service provider’s perspective or alternative from within a healthcare company
- Confident in MS Office (required); Pardot and Salesforce is a plus
- Team player with the ability to influence others to achieve targets. Communicative, conscientious, accurate and responsible personality
- Fluent in business English mandatory. Fluent in French is a plus.
- Office based position preferably
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.