We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
What you'll learn
- Governance of email marketing calendar
- Launch email campaigns
- Review leads. Pardot and Sales Force synch
- Email reporting
- Publication on websites
- Social Media support
- Local Support for local campaigns
- SEO support
What you would bring
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or comparable education/experience.
- Strong proficiency in written and spoken English
- Understanding of how to use inbound marketing and content marketing to generate more qualified leads.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools. Excel, PPT, Word, Share Point...
- Familiarity with the technical sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption, and accelerate growth is a plus
- Proven track record executing innovative and multi-part event and demand generation programs.
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.