Archemin, a PharmaLex company, is looking for:
Medical Affairs Officer - Pharmacovigilance
and national (BeNeLux) legislation:
- Handling of post-marketing cases in clients’ local databases in compliance with client’s and Archemin’s procedures and applicable regulations.
- Administrative tasks (archiving of the documents, reporting…).
- Screen scientific literature and generate weekly reports.
- Follow-up of safety information including communication with the global pharmacovigilance department, and with the local reporters in Benelux and France.
- Translation to English of information from cases from BeNeLux and France (NL, FR).
- Conduct monthly reconciliation activities.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of the Archemin Pharmacovigilance quality system.
- Contribute to the 24/7 permanence service.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in life sciences.
- Candidates with proven experience in a comparable function or those who are familiar with the field's concepts, practices, and EU Pharmacovigilance procedures have an advantage.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills are required: the ideal candidate is trilingual (Dutch / French / English) CEFR level B1 or higher.
- Multitasker, able to cope with a broad range of projects, high stress levels and time pressure.
- Diplomatic and flexible personality, proactive, being able to function alone and in a team.
- Focused on detail and systematic in approach.
- Proficient with computer and standard software programs (Word, Outlook, Excel, …).
- Only candidates living in Belgium will be considered, candidates living in the area Antwerp -Brussels – Leuven have an advantage.
- An environment where autonomy and entrepreneurship are stimulated.
- The chance to participate in projects that influence the company strategy over the coming years.
- International context.
- Salary dependent on relevant experience + extra-legal benefits.
- A full-time function is offered.
Deadline for applications: 31 August
The procedure may involve one or more face-to-face interviews.
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.