We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, PharmaLex is your career opportunity. PharmaLex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Medical Reviewer (Graduate)
PharmaLex is the UK’s largest Healthcare Compliance Consultancy, specialising in the ABPI Code of Practice. As Code experts, our compliance services include copy approval support, audits, SOPs, training etc. Our medical services include review and approval support.
As a result of increased demand, we have created this new position which is perfectly suited to a recent graduate of Pharmacy. The Medical Reviewer role is primarily to provide both medical and compliance support for external customers through projects such as copy approval, audits, Code case summaries and report writing.
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic person to join the team who thrives on variety, has an open attitude to learning and a can-do attitude. We would hope that the successful candidate would be able to progress to become a Final Medical Signatory after an appropriate training period as a Medical Reviewer. We will provide the successful candidate with accredited training and development within the team which is highly sought after.
PharmaLex is a global company that provide specialist services in regulatory, pharmacovigilance, development consulting and QMC. This offers ambitious candidates’ further possibilities for internal promotion.
- Providing scientific and technical review and approval of promotional and non-promotional material in accordance with client SOPs and the Code
- Supporting/training colleagues in relation to the reviewer role, Veeva PromoMats or therapy area/clinical data
- Maintaining accurate information on dashboards, timesheets or any other system as required
- Liaise with customers, communicate effectively and manage expectations with respect to project deliverables
- Building and maintaining expertise and knowledge on products, therapy areas and the Code
- Providing support in compiling high-quality compliance offerings – such as training material, SOPs and audit reports
- Provide monthly summaries of published Code cases
- Provide regular feedback on progress and development needs to line manager
- This position will be full-time in the office with the ability for some flexible and remote working. On occasion working in a client’s office may be necessary for certain short-term projects
- Pharmacy degree and UK registration with GPhC
- Strong interest in Healthcare Compliance
- Good understanding of medical literature searches
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working as a Medical Reviewer or similar role would be beneficial but not essential
- Good understanding of approval systems would be helpful but not essential
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 8% employer pension contribution
- An opportunity to work for an organization with a positive work/life balance environment
- Continuous development opportunities through knowledge and experience as well as training
- The position is offered on a 6-month fixed term contract initially
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Manager, Human Resources UK
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.