We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Mission of this role:
- to provide medical and scientific support to external customers through projects such as copy approval, and
- to ensure that materials are in line with business objectives, compliant with relevant country Codes and of a high quality.
- Providing scientific and technical review of promotional and non-promotional materials in accordance with reviewer checklists, client SOPs, available data and relevant country Codes
- Maintaining accurate information on dashboards, timesheets or any other system as required
- Liaising with internal team members, communicating effectively and managing expectations with respect to project deliverables
- Building and maintaining expertise and knowledge on products, clinical data and therapy areas
- Providing regular feedback on progress and development needs to line manager
- Responding in a timely manner to requests
- Implementing suggestions for improvements
- Gaining on-the-job training in relation to medical review
- Building expertise in different therapy areas
- Science Degree
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attitude to flexible and varied work
- Fluent in English
- 2+ years’ experience working as a medical reviewer or a similar role
- Good understanding of approval systems especially Veeva PromoMats
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.