CompliMed, a PharmaLex company, is looking for a:
CompliMed is the UK’s largest Healthcare Compliance Consultancy, specialising in the ABPI Code of Practice. As Code experts, our compliance services include copy approval support, audits, SOPs, training etc. Our medical services include review and approval support. The Medical Reviewer role is primarily, to provide both medical and compliance support for external customers through projects such as copy approval, audits, Code case summaries and report writing. We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic member of the team who thrives on variety, has an open attitude to learning and a can-do attitude. CompliMed is now part of PharmaLex – a global company that provide specialist services in regulatory, pharmacovigilance, development consulting and QMC. This offers ambitious candidates further possibilities for internal promotion.
- Providing scientific and technical review of promotional and non-promotional material in accordance with client SOPs and the Code
- Supporting/training colleagues in relation to the reviewer role, Veeva PromoMats or therapy area/clinical data Maintaining accurate information on dashboards, timesheets or any other system as required
- Liaise with customers, communicate effectively and manage expectations with respect to project deliverables
- Building and maintaining expertise and knowledge on products, therapy areas and the Code
- Providing support in compiling high-quality compliance offerings – such as training material, SOPs and audit reports Provide monthly summaries of published Code cases
- Provide regular feedback on progress and development needs to line manager
- Pharmacist degree and UK registration with GPhC
- 2+ years’ experience working as a medical reviewer or a similar role
- Strong interest in Healthcare Compliance
- Good understanding of approval systems and medical literature searches
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Gaining on-the-job training and real-life experience of a medical signatory
- This role is eligible for fast-track training for pharmacists to become a signatory role in 6-12 months, depending on the candidate
- Full formal reviewer and signatory training will be provided
- This position will be full-time in the office with the ability for some flexible and remote working
- On occasion working in a client’s office may be necessary for certain short-term projects
- The salary will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience
- The company offers 25 days annual holiday, an annual bonus and a company pension scheme
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.