We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity.
PharmaLex is the UK’s largest Healthcare Compliance Consultancy, specialising in the ABPI Code of Practice. As Code experts, our compliance services include copy approval support, audits, SOPs, training etc. Our medical services include review and approval support.
PharmaLex is a global company that provide specialist services in regulatory, pharmacovigilance, development consulting and QMC. This offers ambitious candidates further possibilities for internal promotion.
The Medical Signatory role is primarily to provide both medical and compliance support for external customers through projects such as copy approval, audits, Code case summaries and report writing.
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic member of the team who thrives on variety, has an open attitude to learning and a can-do attitude.
- Providing scientific and technical review and approval of promotional and non-promotional material in accordance with client SOPs and the Code
- Supporting/training colleagues in relation to the signatory role, Veeva PromoMats or therapy area/clinical data
- Maintaining accurate information on dashboards, timesheets or any other system as required
- Liaise with customers, communicate effectively and manage expectations with respect to project deliverables
- Building and maintaining expertise and knowledge on products, therapy areas and the Code
- Providing support in compiling high-quality compliance offerings – such as training material, SOPs and audit reports
- Provide monthly summaries of published Code cases
- Provide regular feedback on progress and development needs to line manager
- Pharmacy degree and UK registration with GPhC
- 2+ years’ experience working as a Medical Signatory
- Strong interest in Healthcare Compliance
- Good understanding of approval systems and medical literature searches
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- This position is ideally full-time, with the option to work in the office, remotely or under a hybrid model. Some flexible and/or part time working with a minimum of 25hrs/week will also be considered
- On occasion visiting the office for team meetings or working in a client’s office may be necessary for certain short-term projects
- The salary will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience
- 25 days holiday plus BH (increasing to 27 after qualifying service)
- 8% employer pension contribution (pro rata)
- An opportunity to work within an organisation with a positive work/life balance environment
- Continuous development opportunities through knowledge and experience as well as training
If you are interested in joining our PharmaLex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Manager, Human Resources UK
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.