We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
This role is located either in Frankfurt or in Friedrichsdorf (Germany).
Project Manager Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 (m/w/d)
- As an overall project manager, you are responsible for digital transformation projects using Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Cloud Technology). This includes the preparation, planning, management and implementation of interesting international projects.
- In addition, you assume responsibility for the success of the MS Dynamics rollout project in terms of scope, time, costs and quality.
- You will be in close contact with our stakeholders, project steering committee and external service providers and manage the various project teams.
- You ensure trusting and long-term relationships through your distinctive social competence.
- You oversee the resource and risk management of the projects assigned to you.
- You are responsible for all internal and external communications and participate in steering committee and strategy meetings.
- You have at least 5 years of project management experience in national or international software/legacy systems implementation projects.
- Experience with project management methods (e.g. Prince2, SureStep, PMI, etc.).
- You can lead project teams, motivate them and purposefully lead them to success.
- Several years of experience with ERP systems, Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 or comparable solutions.
- You have industry knowledge in consultancy business.
- Good communication skills at all hierarchical levels, presentation skills and experience in conflict management.
- A completed degree (major in computer science, business administration, business informatics, natural sciences) or a comparable education.
- German and English proficiency.
- Willingness to travel as common in the consulting industry (60-80%).
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.