We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Microsoft Dynamics D365 Solutions Architect
We are seeking a talented and experienced Dynamics 365 Solutions Architect, with specialization in Finance and Project Operations (F&O), to join our team. As a Solutions Architect, you will be responsible for designing and implementing complex solutions using Microsoft Dynamics 365. You will work closely with stakeholders to understand their business requirements, architect scalable and sustainable solutions, and provide technical guidance throughout the implementation process. The ideal candidate should have strong technical expertise in Dynamics 365, excellent problem-solving skills, and the ability to effectively communicate complex concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
The initial focus will be to support Cencora’s Global Consulting Services (GCS) business, focusing on the Finance and Project Operations areas. Future focus will be expansion to leverage the Supply Chain management module in support of our distribution businesses.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand finance and project operations management requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
- Design end-to-end architecture for Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementations.
- Develop solution blueprints, system diagrams, and functional design documentation specific to finance and project operations.
- Provide guidance on best practices and industry standards for Dynamics 365 implementation projects.
- Lead the configuration and customization of Dynamics 365 F&O components, including modules, entities, forms, workflows, etc.
- Collaborate with development teams on customizations or integrations with other systems.
- Perform system performance tuning and optimization activities focused on finance processes.
- Define data migration strategies from legacy finance systems to Dynamics 365 F&O.
- Provide solutions leadership during system testing efforts.
- Assist in troubleshooting complex issues during implementation or post go-live phases related to finance or project operations.
- The solutions architect will also lead a small team of business solutions analysts, and work with the internal technical architect, and managed service partner.
- Support the development and delivery of training for business team members.
- Manage the relationships with the 3rd party software vendors and service providers.
- Own the “D365 product roadmap” strategy, bringing potential new product features forward as continuous improvement opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, Information Systems or other IT related area.
- 4-7 years of relevant Microsoft Dynamics 365 Solutions Architecture experience.
- D365 Finance & Operations required.
- SCM module experience a plus,
- Previous experience on international D365 ERP projects and the ability to work within a global organization.
- Experience working within, or for a professional services / consulting business is preferred.
- D365 Certifications
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Strong understanding of Microsoft DevOps
- Knowledge of BI Tools (Power BI)
- Knowledge of integration software (Azure Integration Services)
- Excellent communication skills, being able to interact with a global set of ERP business stakeholders at various levels.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.