We are growing, grow with us!
The software development team at PHARMALEX builds and owns cloud first applications that support business processes across the pharmaceutical value chain. Our software is used both internally and externally to boost the everyday performance of our experts and customers.
.NET Developer (full stack) - Product Based
You will be reporting to the Software Development Team Lead and will be working closely with the QA team to produce high quality software applications complying with the approved standards.
- Able to work in a complex environment on multiple projects with minimal supervision
- Strong team player confident working in a collaborative multi-national environment
- Good understanding of OO design principles and good development practices
- Focused on quality and in-time delivery
- 3+ years of experience with C#, Asp.NET Core MVC 2.0 or later (experience with Razor views/pages and/or Blazor will be appreciated)
- 3+ years of experience with relational databases – SQL server, TSQL, Entity Framework
- 3+ years of experience and very good knowledge of programming for the front end - HTML5, CSS3, vanilla JS. Vue.js or another client framework will be appreciated
- Good understanding of Git or other source control systems
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Microsoft Azure cloud
- Unit testing
- Microsoft Certification
- Experience working in a validated/qualified software environment
- Excellent remuneration package, flexible hours
- Business interaction with a dynamic international team in a global company
- Open and collaborative organizational culture with an emphasis on knowledge-sharing
- Opportunity to work in a friendly environment on varied challenges alongside a talented team
- Possibility to participate into a wide range of personal and professional training initiatives and work with the latest technologies.
If you are interested to take up the challenge at our future-oriented company and would like to grow together with us, apply by sending your CV and Cover Letter (optional). We appreciate all applications but will be able to contact only the short-listed candidates. Thank you!
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.