We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity! Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
PR Intern - 6 months contract
This resource will report directly to the Director of the Media & PR Division of Pharmalex - formerly MAPCOM - managing clients in the pharma and healthcare sectors.
- Study of media and health media outlets for TV, web and newspapers.
- Preparation of journalist mailing lists, daily contacts with journalists and editors.
- Recall to ensure attendance at events and/or coverage of relevant news related to campaigns, products, clients.
- Supporting the drafting of press releases.
- Supporting the organisation of press conferences, media briefings and media events (digital and physical).
- Management of clipping platforms and press reviews.
- Production of press reviews in Italian and English.
- Creation of reports for clients.
- Supporting the management of social campaigns and/or projects involving social media, influencer marketing and social network editorial plans.
- Writing texts for social, PED coordination, in collaboration with creative department, paid campaigning management.
- Study of industry dynamics and language.
- Supporting tenders and presentations.
- Preferably obtained a Bachelor's or Master's degree in humanities or communication-related subjects -
Master's Degree in Communication Sciences/Public Relations/Literature/Languages
- You are known for reliability, autonomy, availability and a high level of flexibility.
- Excellent time management, with focus on objectives, and required tasks.
- Excellent English is required, preferably backed up by study and/or internship experience abroad.
- Respect for company rules and care for internal relations.
- Interest in the world of health, medicine and wellness.
- Profiency in the use of Office.
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.