We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
- Performance of PV audits to internal processes, partners, affiliates and services providers.
- Preparation of audit reports.
- Management and follow-up of corrective action and preventative action (CAPA) plans
- Preparation and update of SOPs related to pharmacovigilance and QA processes
- Support clients during competent authorities’ inspection
- Participation on QA audits as PV representative.
- Skills and abilities in audit principles, procedures and techniques;
- Knowledge of applicable laws, regulations and other requirements relevant to PV activities, processes and systems.
- Degree in Natural Science or equivalent
- Several years of experience within the field of pharmacovigilance PV and/or quality assurance
- Proficient in English language, both in speaking and in writing.
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.