We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Pharmacovigilance Director / QPPV
The main tasks include (but will not be limited to) the following:
- Oversee the operation of UK/Ireland pharmacovigilance and medical information team
- Act as EEA and/or UK QPPV for our clients and provide other services to our clients in the field of drug safety and pharmacovigilance
- Serve as the UK/Ireland regional representative on the global pharmacovigilance team
- Ensure the regional pharmacovigilance business is aligned with the strategic direction of the global Value Delivery Centre; develop the regional pharmacovigilance service offering in line with local regulatory requirements and lead local initiatives
- Contribute to or lead, as appropriate, business development activities for the UK with respect to pharmacovigilance and for assigned components of international business development activities
- Based in our Ireland location this position will report to the regional head for UK/Ireland and will support the projects undertaken by PharmaLex UK/Ireland as well as those undertaken by our international offices throughout Europe, the US and beyond. Our client base is truly international and diverse, ranging from biotech companies through to medium-sized and large pharma.
The ideal candidate should be educated to at least degree level in pharmacy, medicine, chemistry or a life science subject with a higher degree being preferable and must have the demonstrable experience and qualifications to act at QPPV level.
The following experience and attributes are also expected:
- Sense of responsibility.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including effective and professional client-facing interactions.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to be ‘hands-on’ to provide the necessary support to the PharmaLex UK/Ireland pharmacovigilance team.
- Extensive knowledge of pharmacovigilance requirements with relevant gravitas in the field.
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.