We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Are you experienced in Pharmacovigilance and have an international mindset?
Then, PharmaLex is your career opportunity. Our Pharmacovigilance team in the Nordics is growing, and we are looking for a new team member to be based in Göteborg. For the right candidate we will also consider the possibility of remote work from other locations in Sweden, with some travel to head office required.
- Operational Pharmacovigilance projects within clinical development and post-marketing
- Management of adverse drug reactions from marketed products and clinical trials, including receipt, data entry, review, and reporting of cases
- Set-up and maintain Global Pharmacovigilance systems
- Production of periodic safety reports and risk management plans
- Literature search
- Signal management
- Participate in Pharmacovigilance audits
- General guidance (consultancy) of customers regarding pharmacovigilance regulations and handling
- Primary contact to key clients
- 5+ years’ experience in Pharmacovigilance
- University degree in Medicine, Pharmacy or Life Science or equivalent
- Good communication skills and ability to build and maintain trust with key stakeholders
- Excellent organizational skills and a hands-on approach
- Proficiency in English and Swedish, written and spoken
- Opportunity to conquer exciting and varied challenges alongside an experienced and talented team in a dynamic company
- External business interaction with clients and internal collaboration within the PharmaLex organization
- Broad range of initiatives for personal development and professional training
- A friendly and openminded work environment in a global organization
If you are interested in joining our PharmaLex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents as soon as possible.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.