We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
- Development, review, update and implementation of Pharmacovigilance Agreements (PVAs)
- Provide input to contracts regarding exchange of safety information.
- Providing advice to clients regarding Good Pharmacovigilance Practices and legislation compliance.
- Writing and review of SOPs, WIs and related documents in pharmacovigilance for clients.
- Maintenance of Pharmacovigilance System Master Files (PSMFs)
- Successful completion of a Bachelor’s degree in medical, natural sciences or pharmacy-related field
- Knowledge regarding relevant legislative and non-legislative guidelines on pharmacovigilance
- Familiarity with industry principles of pharmacovigilance
- +3 years of experience in Pharmacovigilance and related tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with excellent presentation skills
- Spanish and English language fluency
- Ability to assimilate and analyse information rapidly
- Autonomous, focused, and high-quality work.
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.