We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with exciting challenges and opportunities? Are you experienced in Pharmacovigilance and have an international mindset?
Then, PharmaLex is your career opportunity. Our Pharmacovigilance team in the Nordics is growing, and we are looking for a new team member to be based in Hørsholm, Denmark and partly on client sites
Pharmacovigilance Manager/Project Manager
- Operational Pharmacovigilance projects within clinical development and post-marketing
- Set-up and maintain Global Pharmacovigilance systems
- Plan and oversight of agreements, activities and timelines
- Review of periodic safety reports and risk management plans
- Lead and drive cross-functional team in an international organization
- Participate in Pharmacovigilance audits
- Primary contact to key clients
- 8+ years’ experience in Pharmacovigilance in clinical development and post-marketing
- University degree in Medicine, Pharmacy or Life Science or equivalent
- Leading Pharmacovigilance projects on time and on budget
- Good communication skills and ability to build and maintain trust with key stakeholders
- Excellent organizational skills and a hands-on approach
- Interest in mentorship
- Proficiency in English, written and spoken
- Opportunity to conquer exciting and varied challenges alongside an experienced and talented team in a dynamic company
- External business interaction with clients and internal collaboration within the PharmaLex organization
- Broad range of initiatives for personal development and professional training
- A friendly and open-minded work environment in a global organization
Please apply as soon as possible since interviews will be conducted as suitable candidates apply.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Senior Director Pharmacovigilance and Regulatory Affairs, Nordics
+45 51 64 91 50
PharmaLex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally. We guide and assist our clients with various tasks from early strategic planning activities and non-clinical requirements to clinical development, through regulatory submission processes and finally to market approval and product maintenance post-launch activities. PharmaLex has local presence and global reach with 800+ specialists in 31 offices across the world.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.