We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Pharmacovigilance Regional Director
- Lead the development of (pharmaco-)vigilance services in the region and globally. Steer the relations with our important existing & future clients
- Management of the Pharmaco-vigilance Team (including managers)
- Contribute to the technical management of the pharmaco-vigilance activities for the French+ Belgium + Swiss region
- Contribute, in collaboration with the Senior Director, Drug Development and Vigilance, to the expansion of the client portfolio, by leveraging it.
- Develop a client and prospects portfolio (key accounts – SMEs / small and medium sized industries) leveraging the existing client portfolio and the professional network
- Visit personally the existing clients in order to maintain and develop the commercial and/or technical relationships which exist within the Company;
- Visit personally clients of target companies in order to bring to the Company new clients named prospects;
- Manage local and global pharmaco-vigilance major projects and participate as an expert in his field to the PharmaLex group projects
- Manage the project leaders and their teams working across multiple sites
- Responding to requests from within the VDC, from clients as well as from regulatory authorities regarding pharmacovigilance
- Contribute to the Set-up and maintenance of Pharmacovigilance Systems incl. provision / acting as the Qualified personal responsible for Pharmacovigilance. Collaborate with the QPPV.
- Analyse the clients’ needs and propose adapted technical solutions;
- Ensure the service towards the clients (dispute resolutions, follow-up of the customer service)
- Participate in the commercial (incl. BID defence meetings,..) and/or technical meetings organized by the Company;
- Carry out, in case of payment or delivery difficulty, or in case of difficulty linked to warrantee with the client, all appropriate actions,
- Apply the commercial policy of the Company (price, discounts, etc.).
- Successful completion of a Master Degree in medical, natural sciences or pharmacy or Engineer Degree
- Several years experience (10-15) in technical area of expertise
- Experience in team Management
- Experience in defining and implementation of process and regulations
- Basic economic knowledge and experience to efficiently steer the dedicated projects
- Good leadership qualities
- Ability to analyse and solve problems and to develop possible solutions
- Ability to motivate teams and team’s managers and simultaneously manage several projects
- Ability to represent the company towards externals
- French and English languages fluency
- Resilience, willingness to work a flexible schedule and travel
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.