We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities? Are you experienced in Pharmacovigilance and have an international mindset?
Then, PharmaLex is your career opportunity. Our Pharmacovigilance team in the Nordics is growing, and we are looking for a new team member to be based in Denmark.
- Operational Pharmacovigilance projects within clinical development and post-marketing
- Set-up and maintain Global Pharmacovigilance systems
- Production of periodic safety reports and risk management plans
- Signal management
- Participate in Pharmacovigilance audits
- Primary contact to key clients
- 3+ years experience in Pharmacovigilance
- University degree in Medicine, Pharmacy or Life Science or equivalent
- Good communication skills and ability to build and maintain trust with key stakeholders
- Excellent organizational skills and a hands-on approach
- Proficiency in English, written and spoken
We offer you
- Opportunity to conquer exciting and varied challenges alongside an experienced and talented team in a dynamic company
- External business interaction with clients and internal collaboration within the PharmaLex organization
- Broad range of initiatives for personal development and professional training
- A friendly and openminded work environment in a global organization
For further information please do not hesitate to contact us:
Senior Director-Head of Operations Nordics
+45 51 64 91 50
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.
PharmaLex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally. We guide and assist our clients with various tasks from early strategic planning activities and non-clinical requirements to clinical development, through regulatory submission processes and finally to market approval and product maintenance post-launch activities. PharmaLex has local presence and global reach with 1200+ specialists in 38 offices across the world.