We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
- Participation in the development of pharmacoeconomic analyses.
- Searches in databases on healthcare costs and medicines.
- Bibliographic searches in biomedical databases.
- Preparation of posters and powerpoint presentations.
- Writing of assesment dossiers, manuscripts and medical reports.
- Graduate in health sciences (biology, pharmacy, medicine, nursing and others).
- Master's degree (or student) in Health Economics, Pharmaceutical Industry, Public Health or similar.
- High level of Spanish and English, written and spoken.
- Methodical, rigorous, responsible, autonomous person, with the ability to adapt and work as part of a team. adaptability and the ability to work in a team
- Previous experience in medical/market access departments in the pharmaceutical industry, a CRO or applied research.
- Master's degree in Health and Drug Economics or Postgraduate degree in Pharmacoeconomics.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.