We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Power BI Developer Trainee
- To support the team to design, develop and maintain high quality, engaging and easy to use Power BI MI reports and dashboards to internal and external stakeholders for providing insights to improve decision making.
- To help liaise with stakeholders in order to gather, document and prototype requirements in accordance with the BI Strategy.
- Working alongside the data engineering team to gather and analyse data from existing databases working with structures and metadata to ensure consistency, security and accessibility of reports.
- To give inside to create DAX queries in Power BI desktop to support report design and development
- Analytical background (STEM, Philosophy, Law)
- Problem solving skills, ability to tackle problems on your own, finding the best solution
- Sufficient knowledge of any programming language, preferred functional
- Plus: DAX, Power Query (M), C#, SQL
- You will be required to use those along the way
- Plus: some knowledge of databases and data manipulation.
- You will be thinking in tables and relationships most of the time.
- Some data visualisation experience, a keen eye for design.
- Power BI knowledge will also be a plus.
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.