We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Regulatory Affairs Principal Consultant CMC (f/m/d)
- Consulting of clients regarding specific projects and innovations regarding CMC development and maintenance
- Build, develop and maintain working relationship with clients
- Support of new business development
- Accountability for competent advisory services in CMC
- Take over management of complex projects
- Scientific support, guidance and coaching of CMC team members
- Leadership of project teams within the Service Area CMC
- Successful completion of a Masters Degree in natural sciences, preferably Ph.D
- English language business fluency
- Extensive professional experience in Regulatory CMC
- Excellent skills in moderating and presentation
- Ability to analyze and solve problems and to develop suitable solutions for our clients
- Strategic, analytical and structured thinking and working
- Ability to lead large international and/or complex project teams
- Convincing and confident appearance
- Ability to adjust rapidly to new, challenging situations
We offer you
- Diversified and challenging job
- Cooperating partnership and leeway
- Flexible working hours based on trust
- Continuous development opportunities through knowledge and experience as well as training
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Ms Laura Escabias
Senior European Recruitment Specialist
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.