We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Principal Consultant - Service Solution Officer
- Work with the Service Solution Lead, Service Area Heads and individual International Service Leads to support definition and development of the strategy for the respective solution
- Support to communicate and implement the strategy for the respective solution within the PLx organization
- Identify and train a set of additional experts (Sales/local Business Unit heads/other solution heads) who are capable of presenting the solution in front of clients
- Include and lead Service Area Heads/International Service Leads to foster common cross-Business Unit interaction and support communication processes across Business Units for parts and/or whole solution
- Support Commercial organization for positioning of solution on preparation of request for proposals / request for information and in participation in Bid defense meetings and other client meetings
- Support Service Area Heads/International Service Leads for further development of Services
- If needed, take lead for proposal where a Cross Business Unit delivery model is needed
- Together with Solution lead and other stakeholders, develop and maintain a global (cross-Business Unit) pricing structure for the respective solution to establish a transparent and competitive approach across all units
- Interface for back-office functions with regard to business development / marketing activities for solutions
- Develop excellent relationships with all stakeholders including other solution leads, Business Unit heads, Country Heads, other Service Area Heads, International Service Leadss across all Business Unit service areas, Business Unit employees
- Degree in Life Science
- Proven experience in global service
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-confidence and assertiveness
- Confidence to work alone as well as in a team
- Strategic, analytical and structured thinking
- Ability to assimilate and analyse information rapidly
- Ability to identify and offer solutions to problems in a pragmatic way
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to adjust rapidly to new, unknown, challenging situations
- Fluent in English
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.