We are growing, grow with us!
PharmaLex Belgium is a company specialized in Data Science services to the (Bio)pharmaceutical and Medical Devices industry. The PharmaLex Data Science Solutions Team, based Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium, is looking for a talented individual to fill the position of: Principal Scientist AI. The PharmaLex Data Science Solutions team is rich learning environment of 25 experts in bioengineer, computational chemistry, biochemistry, pharmaceutical science, statistics, mathematics and computational science with long experience in biopharmaceutical industry working as a team delivering qualified and impactful solutions.
The successful applicant will demonstrate excellent scientific judgement and be a recognized artificial intelligence (AI) expert with in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience. You will be instrumental in driving the application and strategy of AI and advanced machine learning technologies in (bio)process development and control, bioassays innovation and IoT applied to clinical development. You will work closely with our scientists across multiple fields, and actively collaborate with a wide variety of companies.
Principal Scientist AI/ML
- A key team player to the planning, implementation and execution of AI approaches for (bio)processes, bioassays and clinical development.
- Serve as a scientific leader in AI for the team and provide recommendations on emerging technologies.
- Proactively acquire, develop and/or implement relevant applied and qualified AI solutions.
- Offer constructive challenges and champion continuous improvement of applied AI and ML operation to enable effective delivery of quality solutions.
- Liaise with colleagues in regulatory affairs and quality department to ensure compliance and qualification of solutions.
- A PhD in AI/Machine Learning, Data science or other related field is required.
- Hands-on experience in applying AI/MML technologies to address challenges in biopharmaceutical industry.
- Mastering key programming languages (R, Python, Matlab, …)
- Knowledge in pharmaceutical industry is a plus.
- Knowledge in Bayesian (Networks) statistics is also a plus
- Attractive compensation package
- Maximum degree of empowerment
- Engagement with a team of data scientist with an unsurpassed level of expertise in the client area
- Opportunities for personal growth
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Senior Specialist, Human Resources
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.