We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Process Validation Scientist
- Provide process development and engineering support for technology transfer, process validation and GMP manufacturing.
- Draft and review protocols, production procedures, and provide technical assessment and approval for engineering and process changes as well as documentation pertaining to process development, qualification, and validation to meet regulatory requirements.
- Design and scale-out solid dosage processes, and support process validation, as well as draft documentation for regulatory filings.
- Design implement and support scale-ups or process modifications.
- Perform development and implementation of new process technology.
- Perform process design and process simulation studies to support process automation projects.
- Write and review technical documentation (development reports, batch records, SOPs, protocols & reports validation testing).
- Perform process monitoring, process capability, statistical analysis and quality engineering activities.
- Participate and report to a cross-functional development team to advance production activities.
- Develop manufacturing processes for pharmaceutical products and develop process improvements and efficiencies.
- Perform hands-on activities that support process development and process characterization, ranging from drafting procedures to execution.
- Ensure successful manufacturing production runs by assessing risk, setting preventative measures in place, investigating, and troubleshooting equipment and process issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering and 5 years of directly related experience in solid dosage, parenteral, biotechnology or medical devices manufacturing.
- Pharmalex offers professional development, training, competitive compensation, plus a stimulating and collaborative work environment. We are committed in providing exciting career opportunities in an atmosphere that values trust, respect, teamwork, creative talent, enthusiasm and diligence.
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Ms / Mr Osorio Vergara
Human Resources Specialist I
PharmaLex is an Equal Opportunity Employer.