We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
- Support PharmaLex Business Units with the their request for proposal for PharmaLex’s clients
- Identify relevant Vendors to support the need.
- Send RFQ/RFI to the vendors if needed.
- Discuss and agree on the terms (workload, prices, delivery time) with Vendors
- Perform negotiation where needed
- Issues management escalation level 1
- Record Vendors quotations in Procurement systems
- Be a back up for the other members of the Procurement team.
- Support on ad hoc basis with other vendor management related actions.
- Autonomous, concentrated and high-quality work
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant or equivalent
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Experience with management of opportunities.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a team
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS word, in particular)
- Very good command of English (written and oral)
- Good communication skills (experience handling meeting with clients / Vendors)
- Experience with contracts (service agreements) drafting and management
- Critical thinking : propose ideas to improve the current contract drafting and other admin processes.
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.