We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
We are looking for a Product Owner to join our Digital Technologic and Innovation (DTI) team. The aim of the team is to develop and execute our technology driven consultancy vision by delivering improvements to our existing services as well as driving and developing new ones.
The product owner is key to realizing this through defining features and user stories, managing the solution roadmap, and engaging key stakeholders across PharmaLex and our clients.
As a key member of the Product Management team, the Product Owner will work with a set of cross functional teams including developers, testers, UX/UI designers, Technical leads, internal operations teams, clients and most importantly the users.
- Responsible for multiple products and solutions
- Represent solutions to all levels within the business and to clients
- Creating a shared awareness of the customer and market needs to the internal functions
- Shaping the product solution, roadmap and delivery plan
- Ensuring that we optimize the demands of the customer with the effort to deliver
- Prioritise delivery on key performance indicators and business objectives
- Challenge and contribute to creating a well-defined, market backed strategy for regulatory solutions
- 2/3+ years Business Analyst and/or Product Owner experience
- Organized and structured approach to solving problems
- Able to showing progress across multiple projects
- Proactive in resolving issues and impediments
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
- Practical experience implementing Agile development techniques
- Able to pick up and actively develop knowledge and understanding of internal and external customer needs and problems
- Strong collaboration skills working with different stakeholders and team personas
- Experience using Azure DevOps
- Project/issue tracking software experience such as Jira / Rally / MS Project
- Experience with Pharmaceutical software projects
- Experience with software Computer System Validation and/or Computer System Assurance in a regulated industry
- Experience with cloud based solutions
- Excellent remuneration package, flexible hours
- Business interaction with a dynamic international team in a global company
- Open and collaborative organizational culture with an emphasis on knowledge-sharing
- Opportunity to work in a friendly environment on varied challenges alongside a talented team
- Possibility to participate into a wide range of personal and professional training initiatives and work with the latest technologies.
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.