We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Project Management & Communication Intern
What do you need?
- To be enrolled in a Master's Degree in Human Resources / Marketing / Business Administration or similar studies
- To make sure that the University / Business School where you are currently studying this Degree can facilitate a 6 months to 1 year Internship Agreement
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology / Sociology / Philosophy / Translation and interpreting / Administration / Marketing / similar studies
- To be Fluent in English (minimum C1, written and spoken), as the 90% of the interactions will be in English
- Assisting in strategic Project Management, communication initiatives and varying Corporate Development projects
- Meeting coordination & Task Tracking
- Preparation of management & stakeholder oriented information
- Dedicated support, research and information gathering objectives to (Senior) Managers and Director of Corporate Development
- Schedule, arrange and organize meetings, appointments (cross-country)
- Document and file meeting minutes; monitor and track open action items and timely delivery thereof
- Create status update data, presentations, updates
- Internal communication within the project
- Research, gathering and preparation of information
- Education: Student of Business Administration, Project Management, International Management, marketing or communications
- Work Experience: preferably in project management & communication, 1y+
- Knowledge: project management basics, communication skills
- Competencies: Fluency in English, experienced in MS Office, Office 365 (incl. Sharepoint & Teams) appreciated & German language skills beneficial addon
- Soft Skills: Team work, strong communication skills, reliability, project management, hands-on-mentality and pro-active mindset
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.