We are growing, grow with us!
PharmaLex Belgium is a company specialized in statistical consulting services to the (Bio)pharmaceutical industry. In the early clinical field, we provide full statistical services from protocol to reporting, and clinical trial simulations. In the field of Non-Clinical Statistics, we partner with clients to reduce risk and improve efficiency across the product lifecycle, from development laboratory to manufacturing floor. PharmaLex Belgium is a leader in Quality by Design methodology, and a recognized expert in the practical application of Bayesian statistics. PharmaLex Belgium also offers clients validated statistical software to speed development and assure compliance of critical laboratory applications, such as creation and validation of assays.
Project Management & Planning Officer
- Manage timelines, tasks, and deliverables in support of client projects.
- Check the alignment with projects budgets and budget guidelines
- Track and control the invoices in coordination with project management
- Drive project-level problem-solving, issue escalation, risk mitigation behaviors and actions
- Facilitate relationship with clients including scoping, purchase orders and procurement tasks, budget monitoring/control, issue resolution, and process/quality improvement efforts
- Track project deliverables using appropriately defined tools. Supervise Knowledge management and filing
- Update CRM in a timely manner
- Continuously update processes and tools for financial and resourcing of operational staff
- Coordinate projects with Management, consultants, accounting and Clients
- Propose and implement continuous improvements at all stages of Project Management
- B.S. Degree
- Experience in project management or PMO role, preferably in a consulting environment
- Proficiency of IT tools (salesforce, excel, etc.)
- Strong sense of customer service
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and in an international and remote team environment.
- Familiarity with regulatory guidelines
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills.
- Fluency in reading, writing, and speaking English.
Besides an attractive compensation package, we offer an important degree of empowerment and engagement within a team with an unsurpassed level of expertise in the client area, and opportunities for personal growth.
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.