We are growing, grow with us!
Want to work in a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities? Then PharmaLex is your career opportunity!
PharmaLex is one of the leading service providers for the global pharmaceutical industry. We offer end-to-end regulated services and specialize in all aspects of approval and maintenance of medicinal products and medical devices. We support pharma companies throughout the entire product lifecycle, ensuring initial submissions and approvals as well as keeping compliance with pharmaceutical regulations worldwide. Our services extend way beyond market approval, providing high level strategic consultancy as well as hands-on work to extend product registrations into new markets across all regions of the world.
The success of our company grows with the excellent expertise and the high motivation of our employees.
If for you, your profession is not only a job but also a vocation and you enjoy working with people and in teams as part of a global organization, then you are very welcome to join us.
To strengthen our successful Biopharma Excellence team in Munich, we are looking as of now and limited to two years for a:
Project Manager Biopharma Excellence Consulting (f/m/d)
- Classical project management of Biopharma Excellence projects
- Planning, controlling and documenting projects in close alignment with Program Managers
- Taking over project management tasks in all project stages and areas of activity
- Implementing operational and strategic planning
- Creating and maintaining of project plans
- Communicating with customers and authorities
- Supporting quality management and training activities
- Capacity planning, scheduling and cost planning of projects
- Supporting project infrastructure at the forefront of medical innovation
- Supporting of International Service Coordinator Biopharma Excellence Group
- You have preferably successfully completed a degree in life science in a scientific or related field
- You have professional experience in project management
- You bring excellent knowledge in the relevant processes and tools of project management
- Experience in the field of regulatory affairs is an advantage
- You have a solid understanding of business administration
- You command a high level of social competence, communication and organizational skills
- You are a team player, reliable and you have a structured working style
- You can communicate very well in English and German
- You are confident with MS Excel and MS Word
- You adapt quickly to new tools and CRM software - experience with CRM / ERP (moco) would be highly advantageous
- Experience with review of client CDA/NDA or Master Service Agreements would be highly advantageous
- Diverse and challenging job
- Working in a team of internationally recognized experts
- Quickly taking over responsibility and making a difference
- Open and appreciative corporate culture
- Flexible working hours based on trust
- Possibility to work reduced number of hours
- Possibility to work from home
- Continuous development opportunities through knowledge and experience as well as training
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Senior Specialist Human Resources
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.