We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity! Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
- Ensure the operational follow-up of the projects, organize the project schedule with the client, ensure the follow-up of the consultants' hours and the budget
- Contribute to the quality of service and the respect of deadlines within the budget and the constraints set with the clients
- Lead the various presentations to clients
- Monitor the achievement of project and financial objectives
- Plan/organize project team meetings and ensure the distribution of minutes
- Execute or supervise various administrative tasks from design to project closure
- Collaborate with the Finance Department to ensure the billing of services provided
- Organize feedback and contribute to the capitalization of knowledge
- Minimum of 3 years of higher education, with a specialization in project management
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in project management, ideally in a laboratory or CRO
- Good knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry regulations
- Autonomous and rigorous and place great importance on meeting deadlines
- Team spirit, integrity, commitment and agility
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.