We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities? Are you experienced in Pharmacovigilance and have an international mindset?
Then, PharmaLex is your career opportunity. Our Pharmacovigilance team in the Nordics is growing, and we are looking for a new team member in Sweden, Denmark or Norway
Project/Program Manager Pharmacovigilance
- Project/Program Management for client projects within Pharmacovigilance in clinical development and post-marketing
- Primary contact to key clients
- Plan and oversight of agreements, activities, budget and timelines
- Overall responsibility and accountability to deliver outcomes and benefits to the strategic objectives of the assigned project/program
- Lead and drive cross-functional team in an international organization
- May take on operational Pharmacovigilance tasks
- 8+ years’ experience in Pharmacovigilance in clinical development and post-marketing
- University degree in Medicine, Pharmacy or Life Science or equivalent
- Solid track record in project/program management (stakeholder management- cross country, cross cultural environment)
- Leading Pharmacovigilance projects on time and on budget
- Ability to drive change management
- Good communication skills and ability to build and maintain trust with key stakeholders
- Excellent organizational skills and a hands-on approach
- Proficiency in English, written and spoken
We offer you
- Opportunity to conquer exciting and varied challenges alongside an experienced and talented team in a dynamic company
- External business interaction with clients and internal collaboration within the PharmaLex organization
- Broad range of initiatives for personal development and professional training
- A friendly and openminded work environment in a global organization
Please apply as soon as possible since interviews will be conducted as suitable candidates apply.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.
PharmaLex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally. We guide and assist our clients with various tasks from early strategic planning activities and non-clinical requirements to clinical development, through regulatory submission processes and finally to market approval and product maintenance post-launch activities. PharmaLex has local presence and global reach with 1300+ specialists in offices across the world.